I’m not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? Chandler Muriel Bing is one of the six major characters. Matthew Perry played this character in the series. He is known for his clever and sardonic sense of humour.
Chandler is a high-ranking executive specialising in statistical analysis and data reconfiguration throughout the majority of the series, holding roles such as Processing Manager and Head of Office (Now you know he was not a Transponster!). Despite his high income, he regularly complains about his distaste of his job, eventually quitting in Season 9 and finding work as a Junior Copywriter in an advertising firm, a profession he genuinely likes, as seen by his willingness to take an internship even if it meant starting from scratch.
It is no bummer that he was the most loved character for many. So, here’s a quick one liners recap of our all time favourite character!
1. “I’m Chandler; I Make Jokes When I’m Uncomfortable.”
Well well well…
2. “I’m funny, right? What do you know, you’re a door. You only like knock-knock jokes.”
3. Monica: “Why is your family Scottish?!”
Chandler: “Why is your family Ross?”
Okay, sorry but we totally second Chandler on that. XD
4. “I say more dumb things before 9 A.M. than most people say all day.”
Can’t relate more. XD
5. “I’m not great at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?”
6. “I’m glad we’re having a rehearsal dinner, I rarely practice my meals before I eat.”
Aah! The things we do for love… XD
7. “Cheese. It’s milk that you chew.”
BOOM! Bought that! XD
8. “When I first meet somebody it’s usually panic, anxiety, and a great deal of sweating.”
And so what do we do when we are panicking but we meet Jill Goodacre?
9. “Gum Would Be Perfection.”
This is your cue to not hold in that laughter.
10. “I’m Hopeless And Awkward And Desperate For Love!”
I agree Chan-Chan!